Mobeco Cork Massage Ball:
MOBECO offers sustainable, eco-friendly mobility equipment made in Australia, from environmentally friendly cork and ensures longevity of both your body and our earth.
Introducing the CORK MASSAGE BALL. This eco-friendly massage tool allows for home-based trigger point massage which will replicate the pressure of a therapist’s thumb during a remedial massage & bring profound release to tight muscles.
When muscles get tight they often cause pain in specific patterns & by locating and applying pressure to the tightest area of a muscle (know as the Trigger Point) the muscle is signaled to relax and helps relieve the pain it may have been causing. Finding those ‘tight’ points with the Cork Massage Ball allows you to relieve this tension and is especially good for locating and releasing tight muscles in the shoulders, neck, gluteals, hands and feet.
MATERIAL: Sustainable Cork made in Australian
HOW TO EXPERIENCE:
- Identify the tight muscle by feeling for a band or knot
- Position the CORK MASSAGE BALL on the muscle to be released (there is no correct position – everybody is different)
- Hold position until you feel a twitch or discomfort eases (this may take a few minutes) – approx 60 seconds should be ample
- Move the CORK MASSAGE BALL to a new position within the same muscle and repeat.
- In a standing position, roll the ball in all directions under the dole of the foot. A great exercise to do prior to all activity to release the supporting muscles of the foot ready for movement.
The exercises described on this site are best performed under the guidance of a trained Body Work Practitioner.
ORIGIN: Australia Owned. Made in China.